Today I’m doing a final review of my Japan and Korea trip (July 4th-July 24th, 2015!!
After days of blogging and telling you about my days in details, I am making an ultimate decision on which location I liked better (not which country is better, because that is not for me to say) during the time I was there for my particular personality.
In my opinion the top 5 things that stood out to me were:
- Japanese toilets had so many functions making me feel less embarrassed and cleaner if I did #1 or #2.
- Everything in Japan was very expensive.
- Korean food (especially their meats) from chicken wings to BBQ to chicken and rice was so good!
- Japanese people as a whole are very calm and quiet.
- Korea had lots of really good hustlers selling things on the street and in malls.
If it were up to me, I think JAPAN is better to visit!!!!
Of course Korea will always have a special place in my heart because I studied there during my college years, but Japan fascinated me more and I chose it over Korea this time.
For in depth photos on my travels please visit these links:
Japan Day 1: Airport and Amazed by the lack of honking cars
Japan Day 2: A night in Tokyo
Japan Day 3: Bathrooms and Raw Fish Galore
Japan Day 4: Shopping and dressing up as a Japanese Girl
Japan Day 5: Good luck fountain, Japanese BBQ and Deers!
Japan Day 6: Shopping- hello cute Japanese cartoons! & Takoyaki
Japan Day 7: America vs. Japan List
Japan Day 8: Many people and the Ferris Wheel
Japan Day 9: Universal Studios- Top 5 Rides!
Korea Day 1: Missing
Korea Day 2: Making Kimbop
Korea Day 3: Love-bug & Famous Village
Korea Day 4: Cute Park & Nanta
Korea Day 5: The War Museum
Korea Day 6: Grand Hyatt Seoul and Shopping
Korea Day 7: Insadong
Korea Day 8: Korea University
Korea Day 9: Tokyo Airport
Until the next adventure!
Travel with me,